We would like to announce the First Annual Cash4Books Decorate-A-Box Contest! Now until December 20th you have a chance to win seriously awesome prizes by simply decorating the outside of your box of books! Why? Because we love being entertained, and rumor has it that customers love getting free stuff!
It’s super easy to participate!
1) Sell your books on www.Cash4Books.net
2) Go absolutely crazy decorating your box* and ship your books for free!
3) Once your box of books arrives at our facility, we will take a photograph and post it to our Facebook page for all to vote on!
First Place Winner:
$50 Gift Certificate to Best Buy
Second and Third Place Winners:
$25 Gift Certificate to Best Buy
So bust out some craft supplies and get to work have some fun!!
Introduction to Decorate-A-Box: Keeping it 2D
1) Read the “Hairy Details” section (below) and swear an oath that you will abide by the USPS Guidelines.
2) Clear your kitchen table and equip your tool belt with an assortment of markers, a protractor, and that coveted holiday dinosaur stencil set.
3) Unsheathe your (USPS approved) art supplies and create the dinosaur Christmas scene of your dreams…
…or whatever strikes your fancy. We know you can do better than that! And remember, you could be the lucky winner of a Best Buy Gift Certificate. Ready. Set. DECORATE!
Click here to view the complete USPS Guidelines.
|*The Hairy Details: We couldn’t think of a reason to lay down any ground rules – heck, we would love to receive a paper mache’ box resembling a 7 foot giraffe – but for the sanity of the USPS Postal Workers and the safety of your artistic creation, please take note of the guidelines below: Do not use the following materials on the outside of the box:
Cellophane TapeDon’t despair, there are still plenty of ways you can Decorate-A-Box! Here are a few extremely inappropriate suggestions to kick-start your inner decorator:
- Create a Grinch inspired diorama of Who-Ville inside your box.
- Cushion your books by filling your shipment with two dozen double chocolate muffins (each individually wrapped for convenient consumption of course).
- One word. Glitter.
We want to encourage you to be as creative as possible, but first and foremost, package your books in a way that ensures they will reach our facility unscathed!
|Still stumped? View a couple Decorate-A-Box examples.