Sell Your Books
In Three Easy Steps:
Type the ISBNs from your books into the form on the right.
FREE shipping with our prepaid label.
Check or PayPal payment upon receipt of books.
Our TV Commercial
Customers Just Sold
- Victor I. from Savannah, GA, just sold 1 book for $54.65
- Megan I. from East Bridgewater, MA, just sold 3 books for $44.74
- Jessica D. from Franklin, TN, just sold 1 book for $102.49
- Jessica H. from Greensboro, NC, just sold 1 book for $57.61
- Cory E. from Moriches, NY, just sold 1 book for $34.18
(For privacy reasons, first names are pseudonyms. City, state, books, and dollar amounts are actual.)
Cash4Books in the Media
- "I LOVE using Cash4Books.net. The site is easy to use, and I have made quite a bit of extra cash for books that would otherwise have been thrown in the recycle bin... so it's a win-win situation!"
Jennifer L. - Los Angeles, CA
- "The entire book selling process was easy and straightforward. I appreciate that and will recommend your company to others."
Michael K. - Blue Bell, PA
- "Your book buy back service is simply amazing! I am so impressed with the smoothness of the process, the convenience of the service, and the amazing value for my books! I am also extremely impressed with the turnaround time with payment. I highly recommend this service to anyone who wants an effortless book selling experience. Thank you so much for a great experience. I'm spreading the gospel immediately!"
Megan A. - Brooklyn, NY
Enter Your ISBNs:
Your Book's ISBN
What is an ISBN?
A 10 or 13 digit number that can be found on the back cover or inside the front cover of almost all books.
Sell books by entering the ISBN with or without the dashes, and don't leave off the leading zeros. Sometimes an ISBN can end with an X.
CASH4BOOKS® will accept either the 10-digit or the 13-digit ISBN.
13-digit ISBNs should start with the numbers 978. Your book may have a 10-digit ISBN, or a 13-digit ISBN, or both (if your book has both, only enter the 13-digit number).
Selling Books - Top Questions & Answers
We try very hard to make selling your books as simple as possible.
Following the three step process on the left, you start by simply entering the ISBNs of the books you want to sell in the form above. Ship your books to us for FREE, and then collect your money via PayPal or check.
Easy, straightforward, and hassle-free!
On average, it takes 13 days from the time you click "sell my books" to when payment is issued. It can be shorter or longer depending on what shipping method is used, and your proximity to Beaverton, Oregon. After your books are received, inspected and marked as 'processed', payment
will be made. Payment is sent within one business day of 'processed' status.
We offer payment via check or PayPal.
We do not buy collectibles or antiques, but we do have a suggestion: A good
starting point is the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America (ABAA). To obtain its free
directory of 466 booksellers, call (212) 944-8291 or visit online at www.abaa.org.
We only purchase books that have an ISBN, and usually books that have been published within the last 5 years.
We buy a wide variety of books. However, most of the books we purchase have a publication date of 2010 or newer. Our example 500 list shows a list of books we have recently purchased. What we buy can change day by day or week by week depending on resale values, our current inventory, demand, and other factors.
Shipping is always FREE with our pre-paid mailing label that you print right from your computer.
If you do not have a printer, simply contact us to request US Post Office shipping labels to be mailed to you.
Further instructions on FedEx or the US Post Office are provided after you submit your books to be sold. Also, if you need to know where to get a box to mail your books, please read our frequently asked questions.
Absolutely, yes! Type in the ISBNs and see what we are offering for your textbooks. We usually buy textbooks that have a publication date of 2010 or newer.