We’re all familiar with fundraising.
Maybe you have fond (or not so fond) memories of selling gift wrap door-to-door as a kid, or organizing a car wash to raise money for your sports team. Whether you’re in a college club, fraternity, sorority, or any other college group, at one point or another you’ll need to raise some cash.
We’d like to introduce you to the best kept secret in college and a fantastic way to do college fundraising for your organization…
Cash4Books.net online textbook buyback.
Since 2004, we have bought college textbooks from college students across America. These students grew frustrated by the long lines, low buyback prices, and poor service provided by their campus bookstores.
We also offer an easy way for anyone to earn extra cash by referring fellow students to sell their books online at Cash4Books.
Here’s how your group can start earning extra money today:
- You or your club create a Cash4Books account.
- Visit our affiliate page to get your unique link.
- Share that link with your friends or anyone who has textbooks. For example, you could share it Facebook or put it up on your website.
- When they click the link and sell their books to us, your account is credited with the referral.
- Once their books arrive, we pay them and you get a paid a 5% referral commission.
Join the Cash4Books Affiliate Program today and start making cash for your college organization.
Questions about how to use the Cash4Books affiliate program for your college fundraising? Leave a comment below or visit our contact us page and we’ll be happy to help!