99 Designs is a great place to get a design that you’ll love, and save a bundle of money. We’ve used them two times now. Once for a t-shirt design and another time for a web design mockup. Both times we were thoroughly impressed. Many designers will compete on the same project, and all for a fixed flat price–not by the hour. We love seeing different ideas and perspectives from many different designers. The designers are motivated to deliver their best work because only the winner gets awarded the money. We rated and commented the ones we liked and received even more revisions from the designers. It’s a great process, and ultimately we ended up with very polished designs both times we used them. We were very happy with the end products. Here’s some info from their site:
What is 99designs?
99designs is the world’s leading design contest marketplace, powered by a massive community of designers and business owners.
Small businesses and startups everywhere use our service to get graphic designs for logos, business cards, t-shirts, websites, and more.
Designers from all over the globe compete with their peers in design contests to win prizes, improve their skills, and establish relationships with new clients.
Here are some of the reasons why our customers love running design contests at 99designs:
- Design contests are ideal for clients who don’t already have a freelance or in-house designer. Contests allow clients to see work from, and work with, many different designers at once.
- Design contests let clients see finished designs custom-made for their company, rather than committing to work with a designer based on their past work for other companies.
- Design contests are quick. The average contest lasts for one week, at the end of which time the client walks away with a finished design that’s ready to use. The designers have great new designs to add to their folios—and, if they’ve done well, some prize money too.
- Design contests are very cost-effective. The client chooses the contest prize they want to pay, and know that designers will create designs for that price — there’s no going over budget here!
- If clients aren’t satisfied with the designs submitted to their contests, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.